Monday, 20 February 2012

Emporio Armani Diamonds, Black Carat

It was a long anticipated wait for this bottle of Diamonds to arrive in the post! It was released at the end of 2011 and I've been waiting patiently since January for mine. The original Armani Diamonds being my favourite perfume I'm Sure you can sense my excitement.



As soon as you open the box you get that highly recognisable scent that you get from the original Diamonds. At first you think it's the same but once I sprayed on my wrists I could easily tell the difference. Although EXTREMELY similar to the original it's slightly more intense and stronger than before. There is also the slightest hint of a fruity twine to the scent, enough to make it an improvement but not enough to take away from the distinctive trademark scent of Armani Diamonds.



I put one spritz on myself in the afternoon and the scent still remained intact until the evening time, definitely an improvement on the original. The reason why I prefer this version is because it has a long lasting smell which the original didn't have, although there was an intense version of Diamonds released a few years back I never took to it because the scent was TOO intense. Black carat has a nice balance between both.

If I could compare Diamonds, with Black Carat I would say that the original is elegant and Black Carat is sexy. Even the bottle is sexy! Shiny Diamond cut black glass. I can safely say that I will not look forward to this running out.


I got this bottle free so I wasn't sure of the price, I checked out for you that the popular stores like boots and House of Frasier are selling Black Carat 50ml for £49. But fragrancedirect.co.uk is selling the 50ml bottle for £41, that was the cheapest I found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment