Friday, 17 February 2012

L'oreal Paris Resist & Shine Titanium


I got the L'oreal Paris Resist & Shine in "Electric Plum" as part of their free gift set. To buy in Boots it is £6.19 at the minute and they often have promotions in store  and online. This polish is probably one of my most used colours at the minute. It's very glossy when applied and maybe doesn't stay on up to 7 days, as it says on the bottle, but It does last without chipping for about 3 days.


Here I applied two coats, three would probably give a longer lasting finish but I like the colour outcome best after two coats. The photograph also shows the polish looking a bit more red than it actually is. It is labelled plum which I would agree with, it is very much a deep purply plum colour in normal day light. 



Hadn't I got this polish free in a gift set, I don't think I'd have picked it up. The colours available are limited and they are very conventional basic colours, nothing too out of the ordinary. However this colour ended up being really nice on and I would definitely purchase this again. What I like about the L'oreal polishes is how they are quite luxurious, the colours are quite rich and even the bottles give them an Elite look above other polishes. Maybe the lack of outrageous colours keeps the sophistication in the 'Resist & Shine Titanium' range.


No comments:

Post a Comment