Friday, 2 March 2012

Big Skincare Mystery 'Clearasil Daily Clear Vitamins & Extracts'

So yesterday it was announced that the 'Big Skincare Mystery' was actually Clearasil!


I was surprised by this because it's a reasonably priced brand with the wash/mask being around £4.99. Because I loved the sample so much I went out and purchased some :) I used my sample as a mask rather than a wash, I was very impressed with how soft and smooth my skin felt after, never had that result from a mask before but I'm not ecstatic about the idea of it as a wash. Using it as a wash is good yeah, it smells nice and makes your skin clean but it's not spectacular, it doesn't give the results of what it does when used as a mask. It says on the bottle to use as a mask up to 3 times a week so I'm going to do that and see if my skin changes. I don't have bad skin so I don't usually use a spot treatment brand but i think this range is advertised more at getting healthy looking skin rather than a spot treatment so hopefully my face will look more radiant as a result. It smells great also and leaves your skin smelling great.

There are other products in the range, like facial scrub and cleansing wipes also, and if you go to Boots this week they have 3 for 2 on skincare products, so you could get a free bottle with your other purchases. For the bargain hunters, Superdrug also have an introductory offer of £3.49 for limited time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment