Friday, 23 March 2012

Braided charm bracelets (neon) at my online jewellery store 'Emile Ami'

Check out my online jewellery store 'Emile Ami'! There's some really cute braided charm bracelets and you can mix 'n' match across all the colours and charms.
(You don't know how hard it was to put them up for sale and not keep them all :( )


Click on Any of the following images to visit my store!







I take custom requests and you can mix n' match across all the different colours and charms. 

X <3 E




3 comments:

  1. ah!!! so pretty! I want all of them!!!!
    Love your blog and tips, I just started following you, I hope you can follow too :D

    Tons of love from http://thelookedover.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute !! Congrats on the online store.. I'd love to do something like that..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete