Friday, 9 March 2012

Mac Wishlist!

I couldn't help but post about what I crave from Mac. And it's my birthday coming up in few months so really I'm just making your job easy :p

I'm a lipstick junkie, almost as bad as I am with my nail polish. Mac have some beautiful colours and here's a few of my favourites.

Mac Lipstick shade Morange £13.50
Mac Lipstick shade Up the Amp £13.50
Pro Longwear Lipcreme shade Seasoned Plum £16.50
Pro Longwear Lip Pencil shade Absolutely It £14.00


I'm really into purpley shades at the minute and I'm totally eying up this pigment powder. The shade is Fuchsia but it appears with a slight tint of purple to the pink and its not too bright and extravagant so this will be perfect for lips and cheeks.

Pigment shade Fuchsia £16.50

I love using a loose powder above my foundation to help it set and I'm simply dying to try this transparent powder by Mac. I've read really great reviews on it so I'm really keen to try it out.

 Prime & Prep Transparent Finishing Powder £18.50


For the face I like blending liquid foundation with my finger but this is the perfect brush for powder and blush, it's a nice style for shaping cheek bones.

Large Angled Contour Brush £26.00

And finally, I couldn't NOT have a nail polish on here, I'd have them all if I cold but at the minute this is my favourite shade. 

Nail Lacquer shade Play Day £9.00


3 comments:

  1. those lippies look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish list, the nail lovely is lovely - so summery! x

    ReplyDelete