Thursday, 24 May 2012

GlossyBox may 2012

Yay it's here! I'll be honest, although I was really pleased with the products that I got to try, I was really disappointed that there was no makeup products. I'm ALL about the makeup so that was a bummer, but everything was really good to try. And the free pocket mirror didn't go a miss.


I haven't got a chance to try any of the products but I'll share with you what I got in my box. First the Eldora false eyelashes! These were my favourite, I rarely have a night out without a pair of false lashes. They are different to ones I'd normally wear with the glitter detail around the lash line but it will be interesting to see how they look on. I'll post a pic when i wear them.

Next is the Noble Isle - summer rising, bath and shower gel. It smells gorgeous. For me it doesn't smell too floral and girly, which I like. I does smell really great, won't be to everyone's taste though I don't think, but it reminds me of a smell from my childhood so I really like it.


Another product which I cannot wait to try is the Apivita face mask with honey. I love Face masks so this is a good one GlossyBox! they must be good though at apparently £3.50 a sachet. Yikes!


The Berber Oil hair treatment I also cannot wait to use, I love hair treatments, not sure about oily products in my hair though but I cannot wait to try anyway and it smells like bubblegum! Hopefully this might sort out my dry ends from recently doing ombre blonde on my tips.


The perfumes don't excite me really, I hate paying for perfume samples when you can get them free in the shops and I usually don't like the ones they send. I don't like the Si Lolita, too spicey and old fashioned for me but the Lolita Lempicka I ADORE! It's quite sweet but at the same time not overly feminine which I like. You can get he 100ml bottle for £25 in selected stores which is a great price.


And of course, GlossyBox was feeling super generous and threw in this free pocket mirror :) cheers!

Happy Birthday GlossyBox!
 
x E

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've gotten some good things in the glossy box!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete