Saturday, 19 May 2012

MakeUp Bargain Finds!

I went on a bit of a spending spree with some of my birthday money. Guess how much I paid for all this...


.... Just £20 for the lot at themakeupbagonline.co.uk, they even threw in the Blending brush and the brush bag for FREE :) Here's what I got:

1x LA Colours Art Deco Nail Polish -  Intense Pink
1x LA Colours Art Deco Nail Polish -  White
1x LA Colours Art Deco Nail Polish -  Black
1x LA Colours Art Deco Nail Polish -  Yellow


These brushes are great for nail art, the brush is long and thin, perfect for small detail. They only cost a few pennys over £1 each! and the colours come out very strong too. I was disappointed with the pigment in the yellow one though, wasn't as strong as the others.

1x Technic Nail Polish Carnival

This is just fabulous, I'm a sucker for anything glittery, and i love how the glitter in this is different colours and sizes.

1x Saffron Loose Eyeshadow Shimmer Powder- 05


I didn't buy this to use as an eyeshadow, I'm not into wearing extravagant colours on the eyes. I bought this to use as a pigment for a lip colour, it was only £1.99 so why not. Check out my next post I'll show you how I made a great tinted lip balm with it. 

1x Saffron Gel liner with brush - Black


This I love! Because it was only £2.99 I was expecting it to be pretty bad to be honest but I was pleasantly surprised. I never use pencil eyeliner because it doesn't stay in place long enough, so liquid always works best for me. This is beyond good, it dries almost instantly and takes ALOT of scrubbing to remove, an all day jobbie.  You can see below how it looks on my eye, and it's really simple and easy to do with the brush that is provided.



1x Technic Limited Edition Holographic silver shimmer nail polish.


This I tested briefly on one nail, the pigment is very intense and strong, It comes out a proper matte metallic silver.

1x Royal Enhance Blusher Brush
1x Royal Enhance Foundation Brush
1x Royal Enhance Blending Brush


These range from £1.99 - £2.49 and believe me the price doesn't show in the quality of the product. These are exactly the same quality as the brushes that you would pay over £10 for, I would never have a blusher brush like this, just because I would refuse to pay the price, until now! Really great value.

1x Glow in the dark nail polish by BYS


This is my favourite from the lot just because it's a super cool idea. GLOW IN THE DARK!! And it really does work! It's not just silly stuff that glows with UV lights, it actually charges up in the light and will glow bright in a plain dark room, no UV lights needed. Really Awesome. (I'm such a child sometimes.)

Visit themakeupbagonline.co.uk, it really is worth it. £20 well spent!


2 comments:

  1. Such a bargain, i'm gonna have to visit this site :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really is, you have to hunt for the great stuff but theres still loadsa bargains :)

      Delete