Friday, 8 June 2012

She Said Beauty box June 2012

This was number 3 of the 3 available beauty boxes in the UK and the cheapest at only £9/mth.

I think overall I was most pleased with this box compared to Jolie and Glossy because although there was variety in them all, this one just got it spot on to my preferences. It might have just been beginners luck, but I've subscribed to a second so we'll see next month if it's just as good :) one thing I would say though is less product more makeup.


We'll start with my favourite, the 'Lets Go Strip lashes in Tease'. I love false lashes of al kinds so it's always great to try some new ones. the style wasn't my favourite from all those available, not dramatic and full enough for to wear on a night out I don't think. None the less they are ones that I think would be acceptable to wear during the day, nice and light and quite natural. Available for £8.95


Next was 'Elemis - Tranquil Touch Indulgent Bath Elixir' it smells really great, leaves your skin feeling great and really feels like a luxurious product. Available for £19.00


The BB cream sample was 'Ginvera - Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream' which I was impressed with, even though im not a massive fan of BB creams. Normally they would go clumpy and feel quite heavy on my face but this one blended well and feels natural although still was very shiny on my face. Still dont think it's something I would purchase though, only because it doesn't take well to my skin type (quite oily). Available for £20.00


The 'Balance Me - Super Moisturising Hand Cream' I do really like this but I'm not mad about the smell, quite strong old fashioned smell. Does it's job though, leaves your hands feeling super soft and smooth :) Available for £14.50


Another favourite of mine from the box is 'St. Tropez - Gradual Tan Everyday Body' This is something that I've bought before and loved. Smells great and looks great, moisturises the skin while leaving it with a healthy glow definitely one of the best gradual fake tans. Available for £14.30


The last was the perfume sample 'Yardley London - Royal Diamond'. Smells nice but i'm never overly excited about getting perfume samples. There's very few perfumes I like, i'm usually quite particular. It dooes  smell sweet/fresh though and I was surprised at how nice it was. Available from £9.99


x E










No comments:

Post a Comment